Beef Stir Fry
Two (2) Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 8 oz. of Stir-Fry Beef (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Cups of Frozen Stir-Fry Veggies
- 1 Cup of Cauliflower
- 1/2 White Onion (Sliced)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Sesame Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Olive Oil
- Pour Olive Oil into large stir-fry pan.
- Add Stir-Fry Beef to pan. Stir for 30-60 seconds to prevent sticking.
- Add sliced Onions to pan. Continue stirring for another 1 minute.
- Add Garlic and Salt & Pepper Mix. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Pour Worcestershire Sauce, Low-Sodium Soy Sauce, and Sesame Oil over Onions and Beef. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Cauliflower and Frozen Stir-Fry Veggies. Cook for 6-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve & Enjoy!
My Day App Users:
- Fat: 10g
- Carbs: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 5g
- Protein: 38g