Eight (8) Tacos; Four (4) Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3½ Cups of Shredded Cabbage
- 2 Teaspoons of Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup of Cilantro
- ½ Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- 1 Teaspoon of Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Dry Mustard
- ¼ Teaspoon of Cayenne
- ¼ Teaspoon of Cumin
- ¼ Teaspoon of Ground Oregano
- 1 lb. of Skinless Halibut
- ½ Lime (Juiced)
- 8- 6” Corn Tortillas
- 1 Avocado (Skinned and Sliced)
- Pour Shredded Cabbage into a large mixing bowl.
- Add Olive Oil, Onions, Cilantro, Kosher Salt, and Lime Juice; mix until consistent.
- Combine Smoked Paprika, Kosher Salt, Dry Mustard, Cayenne, Cumin, and Ground Oregano.
- Sprinkle Seasoning Mix over top side of Halibut; coat evenly.
- Place Halibut, seasoned side down, in frying pan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle Seasoning Mix over other side of Halibut; coat evenly.
- Flip Halibut after approximately 3 minutes, or until seared.
- Squeeze ½ a Lime over Halibut.
- Flip Halibut again after approximately 3 minutes, or until seared.
- Cook each side for another 2-3 minutes each, or until Halibut is opaque and flaky.
- Place 2 oz. (approximately ¼ of one filet) of Halibut in the center of a Corn Tortilla (crisp Tortilla over an oven burner if desired).
- Place small handful of Cabbage Mix over Halibut.
- Top with slice of Avocado.
- Serve & enjoy!
My Day App Users:
- Fat: 14g
- Carbs: 26g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 34g