Four (4) Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter
- 1 Shallot (Sliced Thinly)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 lb. of Raw Shrimp
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Pepper
- ¼ Cup of Low-Sodium Chicken Stock
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Zest
- 1 Cup of Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 Cups of Cooked Whole Wheat Pasta
- In a large skillet, add butter to grease on medium heat.
- Begin by adding Sliced Shallot, Minced Garlic Cloves, and Crushed Red Pepper Flakes. Heat for approximately 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add Raw Shrimp, forming an even layer in the pan. Mix briefly, then add Salt and Pepper. Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Pour Low-Sodium Chicken Stock and Fresh Lemon Juice. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add lemon zest. Heat for another 2 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Add Baby Spinach Leaves. Mix constantly for another 1 minute.
- Remove skillet. Serve immediately over ½ cup of Whole Wheat Pasta. Enjoy!
For My Day App Users:
- Fat: 5g
- Carbs: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 31g